Warranty and Returns
- The manufacturer's warranty is provided by the manufacturer of each product.
- 1 year against frame failure of bicycles.
- 30 days against parts failure of bicycles and strollers. The manufacturer will replace any parts fails during warranty period.
- Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the above warranty or any implied warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. You will be responsible for labor and both way shipping costs associated with warranty replacements.
- Known liability insurance arranged by manufacturers.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES ARB INTERNATIONAL INC. (BENNYSBIKESTORE.COM) 'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. ARB INTERNATIONAL INC. (BENNYSBIKESTORE.COM) SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. ARB INTERNATIONAL INC.( BENNYSBIKESTORE.COM) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT ARB INTERNATIONAL INC.(BENNYSBIKESTORE.COM) HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
Items not covered by warranty after the sale
- Any scratches or dents to frame or any part.
- Rips in seat material.
- Missing nuts or bolts.
- Flat tires.
- Gear or brake adjustment.
- Damage as a result of any bike accident.
- Any alteration made or aftermarket part installed on bike by customer.
- Wear and tear to bike, tires or components.
- The manufacturer does not warranty frames, forks or parts damaged from use, misuse, crashing, racing, jumping, stunt riding, improper maintenance, neglect etc.
- To ensure the quality of our products, we have carefully checked up each product before shipping to you. Please carefully check up the Package and Product before the freight carrier leaves. Please pay more attention to FORK, DERAILLEUR, and WHEELS, which could be easily damaged in shipping process. Since all products are shipped by the third party (FedEx, UPS, or USPS), we guarantee that all products will be in perfect condition when leaving our warehouse but please understand that we couldn't guarantee scratch-free shipping. Damaged shipments from handling must be claimed with the freight carrier and noted on the freight bill BEFORE THE FREIGHT CARRIER LEAVES and contact us immediately within 48 hours. If the damage has been noted on the freight bill, we will contact the freight carrier and send the replacement part to you.
- If any damage is found after the freight carrier leaves and has not been noted on the freight bill, the damaged part must be returned for replacement, and the shipping fee is on purchaser's cost. Please email the detail symptoms and pictures of the damaged part to our RMA department firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours, and we will contact the manufacturer for you and send you the instructions for returning the damaged part. Please do not return Items to us without receiving instructions.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction - we stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, upon receipt, simply return it within 10 days after you receive the merchandise.
- Your merchandise is non-refundable after 10 days of its original recipient date.
- Please note that installed items, promotional items(Daily Super Deals), and will call orders are not refundable or exchangeable. No exception.
- Our return policy for bikes does not cover minor scratches found on the frame or any part of the bike. Every possible effort is made to ship you a defective free bike. Only 2-3 % bikes shipped in the past have been found with any scratches that have occurred during shipping. We have the sole right to accept or reject such claims.
- The returned merchandise must be in like new condition, no scratch, with original packaging and literature. Any damage or missing part will be deducted. We'll send you a refund, less shipping and handling charges.
- Permission for any return merchandise must be secured from our return department. For questions about returning merchandise please e-mail our RMA department email@example.com to submit a request of RMA number.
- Any return of merchandise when authorized will incur a 20% re-stocking fee
- No packages will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number written on the box.
- Return the item to the address given to you by our RMA department.
- Write your RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) on the box.
- Keep your shipping records for proof of shipment in the event of loss of returned merchandise. Returns shipped via FedEx, UPS, or U.S. Postal Service (USPS).
- We suggest you to insure a value of over $100.00. We are not liable for return merchandise that does not reach our return department.
- We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 2 to 3 weeks of our receiving your return. Please note that shipping charges are not refundable.
Have a question?
Availability: Sold out
Vendor: Micarigi Bicycles
The Micargi Famous is a 20" beach cruiser that caters to the kids that are transitioning from utilizing training wheels to not using training wheels. This beauty sports a “mono” hi-ten steel frame that is sturdy and durable. The bright colors of the frame and adorable decal will captivate your child's interests. This is a single speed, coaster brake cruiser which might take some time for your child to get used to but once your child is familiar with it, riding will be easy and safe.